Friday, March 29, 2013

More "More-Mooka-Madness"

Today I've officially declared myself a true Mooka maniac! There is no paper safe anymore....

A few weeks ago I prepared some "Zen" papers: dropping Ecoline® from Royal Talens in different colors on wet correspondence cards. The result is always a surprise. For the first time I also added some silver drops (Decorfin Universal satin #800 from Royal Talens), and the cards became very glamerous!
Last week I thought I would use one for the "Get rid of the box" Challenge, but I had too much fun with the A3 sheets to change the plan. So I kept them safe, just in case....
This afternoon was just a case of just in case:


Mooka is made with no more than a white Sakura gelly roll MED, a white #001 and a blue #162 Luminance 6901 color pencil from Caran d'Ache®.
It makes me feel so glad!! Wish you could see it in reality....

Happy Easter and Happy Tangling everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Both the mooka and your lovely paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really beautiful !!! I love the shapes and satin colors, lovely!
    (jijihook)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter Mooka! Loce the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of ! prachtig!
    een heel luchig geheel.
    je kunt hem zo inlijsten.
    erg mooi
    (ik ga m bewaren,mag wel toch?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Efie, doe dat gerust, hoor! Juist hartstikke leuk dat je hem zo mooi vindt!!

      Delete
  5. This is magical, love your Mookas and beautiful technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your sweet comments, they are highly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind jouw Mooka tile wel heel erg mooi Anneke. Wat een geweldig effect krijg je toch altijd met die Ecoline. Je tile lijkt op een wolkentekening in de blauwe lucht.
    O ja, prettige (koude) pasen!

    ReplyDelete